If you've figured it out by the blog address or the title, yes-we're adding to the family!! Fisher's brother or sister will be here sometime around March 12th of 2009. Fisher was 2 weeks early, so we could have a February baby by that timetable! Dave and I found out on July 10th. I can't keep a secret very well, so our families knew just 2 weeks later when I was about 7 weeks along.
Everything is going well, and I will post more details and ultrasounds when Fisher lets me use the computer-and after I take a nap!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
surpirse!!
Posted by Heather at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! Awesome news! Woo Hoo!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I've wondered this about you lately!! Hurrah for Fisher #2!!!!!!
Yay!! Congratulations! I'm officially guessing GIRL!!
Too cool!!!!! I am so excited for all of you!!!! Fisher is going to be a great help by then. He will be such a big boy. Very exciting!!!
Post a Comment