CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He is here!

Sawyer Henry was born on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 7:04 pm weighing 6pounds, 9 ounces, 20 and 1/2 inches long.  He was born with a FULL head of dark hair, and I have joked that if he had stayed in a little longer, Grandma would have had to give him a haircut before we left the hospital!  My new nickname for him is Elvis-the kid has got some sideburns!


I have update my blog with a slideshow on the sidebar with some pictures.  So those of you on "Reader" will need to go check it out!!

Stay tuned for more of the story...as many of you know, Sawyer has had a rough entrance to the world.  We are not home yet-our home away from home is Children's Hospital NICU.  Hopefully, we will be home by next Tuesday.  I am working on a day by day diary of this journey, but it's taking a while.  It is day 5 for Sawyer, but I am still writing about day 0, the day before he was born.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Are you going to share the journal?? I'd love to hear the story, friend! Is there anything I can do?